Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

New Look and H&M Haul

I have failed to control myself yet again and bought more clothes. Of course, I desperately "needed" all of them................. 

I am going on holiday in a few weeks and after sorting out last years spring/summer clothes I had a distinct lack of shorts and summer dresses so I was at least partially justified in my spending spree! I ordered some things from New Look and H&M online and others I got in store. I prefer the selection of clothes from H&M online as I can never find what I'm looking for in-store but their delivery is ridiculously slow! So be prepared and order well in advance if you can. 

Anyway, if you fancy having a look at what I got, my haul video is below.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com