Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

Metallic Temporary Tattoos - Reverting to my Childhood

Temporary Tattoos Gold Black

I have officially become one with my 9 year old self. I found these metallic temporary tattoos when browsing Ebay and I couldn't resist. They were about £1 to £2 per sheet and there are loads of different sellers and designs to choose from. The sheets I chose have individual designs as well as longer strip versions to put around your fingers or wrists.

These tattoos are slightly more sophisticated than the 'My Little Pony' versions I used to wear but you apply them in exactly the same way.

Cut out the design you are interested in.

Temporary Tattoos Gold Black

Peel off the clear plastic from the top and stick onto your skin.

Temporary Tattoos Gold Black

Then get a damp sponge and pat the back of the tattoo for 30 seconds or so. You'll see the white paper backing start to slip away from the tattoo and then you are done. 

Temporary Tattoos Gold Black

Oooooo so shiny................

Temporary Tattoos Gold Black

Temporary Tattoos Gold Black

Temporary Tattoos Gold Black


These obviously don't last very long, basically they will disappear as soon as you wash but on the upside they can be easily removed before any important work meetings ;-). I also think you need to be tanned to really pull them off.

Though saying all that I absolutely love them. I think they are great fun and will be perfect for summer and/or music festivals. The perfect finishing touch to that boho chic look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com