Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Martha's - The Best Lunch in Glasgow


Martha's Best Lunch in Glasgow

Recently there have been what seems like millions of fast food places opening up in Glasgow city centre. These are predominantly burger places and while I love a burger, occasionally I fancy something a little healthier. This is usually the case during the week when I know I only have a short amount of time for lunch and I wan't to avoid feeling completely stuffed and in a food coma for the rest of the afternoon! One of my favourite places to grab lunch when I'm in a hurry is Martha's. They do fast food with a difference.

They buy their produce from mostly local suppliers who use ethical and sustainable practices. The majority of what is on their menu is natural and healthy and they also change their menu seasonally. Their website has super helpful nutritional advice which means you can always find something even if you are eating a particularly selective diet.

I always reach for the Tam Tam Chicken main box which is seasoned chicken with kohlrabi, beansprout, moolis salad and a sesame dressing accompanied with brown rice and Martha's coleslaw. That sounds like a lot of strange ingredients but it is simply the tastiest and healthiest version of your usual chicken and rice dishes!

Martha's - The Best Lunch in Glasgow

Martha's - The Best Lunch in Glasgow

Martha's - The Best Lunch in Glasgow


I usually get a smoothie too, the C-Moregreen smoothie being my favourite. Spinach, celery, mint, orange and mango yum! You grab your cup of ingredients and they make it in front of you which is about as fresh as you can get.

I have my fingers crossed that we will see more of these places opening up in Glasgow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com