Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Would I Rather Beauty Tag


I thought it would be interesting to do a tag post as I love reading them on other blogs. There are thousands of these on any topic from food to the Twilight novels!! but I thought I would start by answering some beauty questions.

1) Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make up?

I would definitely rather have messy hair and nice make-up. I am a lot more self-conscious about going out and about with my dark eye circles and spots showing than my frizzy undone hair. Also I feel like messy "undone" hair is almost in right now? Maybe not but I often try to make it work on a morning when I have done my make up but don't quite have enough time left to style my hair!

2) Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

This is a horrible question! I think I would rather have my eyelashes fall out. In my opinion false eyelashes would look a little more realistic than drawn on eyebrows, especially as my eyebrows are naturally quite thick and bushy. I'm not sure I could recreate that if they were shaved off!

3) Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?


Sephora definitely. Even though we don't have it here in Glasgow I have been to a few Sephora's across Europe and I love them. I do like MAC products but I think Sephora has a diversity that you just don't get from MAC.

4) Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?


Thanks (or no thanks) to Kylie Jenner, I think the lipgloss and liner combination is making a comeback. I actually don't mind that look as long as it isn't too over the top but to answer the original question I have to say 80's perm because I have literally always wanted a perm! I have really straight, fine hair which doesn't really curl unless forced by tongs on the highest heat setting so I did actually consider getting a loose perm at one point in time.  The only thing that put me off was apparently it can be quite damaging for your hair and isn't great on hair which has been coloured a lot so that rules me out!

5) Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Overdone blush all the way. I love blusher and have occasionally been guilty of purposely piling it on. An obvious foundation line is never good though. I always try and match my foundation to my skintone to avoid this issue.

6) Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

I actually had to Google both of these because I wasn't sure exactly what they looked like haha! I think I would choose biker shorts and just pretend I had been working out? I don't think there is anyway to make the baggy crotch look work for me......

7) Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

I always have really awkward tan lines. I have really pale skin which burns ridiculously easily and also in a really patchy fashion, no matter how careful I am about sun cream application. I spend the second half of every summer holiday in strange positions attempting to even out tan lines. That being said I think an orange spray tan would also look so ridiculous on me because I'm so pale!

8) Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

Emm I think I would rather have a bad hair colour. Colour is much easier to change than the cut which unless you chop more off you can't do much about. My hair has been brown, blonde and lots of colours in between so I'm pretty relaxed about dying my hair.

9) Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

This is an easy one for me because I don't actually have a twitter account. I've just never really got into it. On the other hand I love watching Youtube videos. I think its such a great way to learn new skills or get an insight into other peoples lifestyles even if they are across the world. I'm not sure what I would do without Youtube!

10) Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

I would definitely need to give up make-up brushes, I love mascara too much. If I could keep only one item in my makeup bag it would be a difficult choice between concealer and mascara. I often use my fingers to do my makeup rather than brushes if I'm in a rush or out and about so I think I could cope without them.



There we go. Completely random questions but I had lots of fun answering them!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! It was the first one I have done but I have a feeling I'll be doing lots more :-)

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com